There are so many reasons why meeting with a dietitian can be beneficial for your health.
Some reasons might include:
- Needing help managing diabetes, high blood pressure, or other chronic diseases
- Need help with preparing healthier foods for you and your family
- You’re pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or a new mom
- You need to gain or lose weight
- You want practical lifestyle advice
What is Nutritional Counseling?
Nutritional Counseling is a process by which a health professional with special training in nutrition helps people make healthy food choices and form healthy eating habits.
Holly Burton, our Registered Dietitian (RD), offers nutritional and lifestyle coaching to patients. She will help you reach your goals, whether that is weight loss, improved diabetes control, or generally improving your health. She can help you with daily and long-term goals, menu options, meal planning, general nutrition education, and so much more.
Appointments are constructed on a patient-by-patient basis to ensure that the education meets each patient’s specific needs. Follow-ups are essential to ensure understanding and to provide further information, motivation, and accountability.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us now to set up an appointment with Holly, so we can help you reach your goals.