Our Registered Dietitian offers nutritional and lifestyle coaching to patients. Visits can be completed in person or via telemedicine.
The most common reasons to consult with an RD are:
- You Want Help Managing Diabetes, High Blood Pressure or Other Chronic Diseases
- You Are Thinking of Having or Have Had Gastric Bypass Surgery
- You Have Digestive Problems
- You’re Pregnant, Trying to Get Pregnant, or a New Mom
- You Need to Gain or Lose Weight
- You’re Caring for an Aging Parent
- You Want Practical Lifestyle Advice
- You Want to Improve Your Performance in Sports
- You Need Help with Preparing Healthier Foods for You and Your Family
Dietitian appointments are constructed on a patient by patient basis to ensure that the education is meeting each patient’s specific needs. Follow-ups are essential to ensure understanding and to provide further information, motivation, and accountability.